Thursday, May 25, 2006

Cancer Blog Survey

2006 May 25 Thursday

I got two pieces of e-mail today, one for an academic inviting people to participate in a research project into use of cancer blogs by cancer patients.

If you are interested, the link, which can be copied and pasted into your browser if you are interested, is:

https://wintis.mowsey.org/survey/

I know nothing about this survey from my own personal knowledge, but am just passing on the information.

The other e-mail asked me if I had any idea why reactions to my work, as in reviews on amazon.com, are so extreme. I had no theory and, what's more, I don't have the time for browsing through reviews on amazon.

But, now that amazon.com has entered my thoughts, perhaps I'll have a look at what's out there. Some day.,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home