Thursday, September 20, 2007

Websites by or on behalf of Madeleine McCann's Parents


Websites by or on behalf of Madeleine McCann's Parents

I have found two sites either by or on behalf of Madeleine McCann's parents, these sites being findmadeleine.com and bringmadeleinehome.com.

The content on both sites seems to be about the same, and both carry the same blog by Madeleine's father.

Madeleine posters in various languages (and desktop wallpaper, if you are interested) can be downloaded from this URL:

findmadeleine.com/campaign/#t

I personally find that contemplating the disaster which has befallen the McCanns has the effect of making me more patient with my three-year-old daughter than I usually would be. I stayed home with her for the whole of today Thursday 20 September because she is a bit ill, of which more later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home